REFURBISHED GRADE A
Photos Displayed are Stock Images used to represent the item. Actual products may vary based on inventory.
System Specs & About:
ARISE CLIENT QUALIFIED
|CPU||i5- 6500 @3.4 GHz|
|Hard Drive||500GB HDD|
|Monitor||19"|20"|22"|23"|24"| Dual Monitor|
|Accessories||Keyboard and Mouse
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional|
|DIMENSIONS||Height: 11.4″ (29 cm)
Width: 11.5″ (29.2 cm)
Depth: 3.6″ (9.26 cm)
Weight: 2.82lbs (1.28kg)
Originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
It's built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This Desktop System has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
Extensively tested to assure full functionality and durability. The device is cleaned and screened to be like-new or show minor wear only. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with included new license. A standard, open-source office suite is included in the system.
THIS DESKTOP SYSTEM WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. ALL NECESSARY CABLES ARE INCLUDED
- 1 x Dell Optiplex 7040
- 1 x Mouse and Keyboard included
- Dual 19"|20″|24" LCD Monitor - Widescreen or Square based on availability.
- 1 x Power Cords (2 Power Cables) & VGA or Display Port Cable
- 1 x Ethernet Cable *While supplies last*
- 1 x Packing Slip Including your Official Microsoft License-Product Key
- We offer a 30-Day Store Exchange Policy, No Cash Refunds.
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping costs. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered."
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $79.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.