REFURBISHED GRADE A - GOOD QUALITY
Monitor Displayed are Stock Images used to represent the item. Actual Monitor Style/Model No. may vary based on inventory.
System Specs & About:
ARISE CLIENT QUALIFIED
|CPU||Intel i5-9500T @ 2.2GHz|
|Hard Drive||250GB SSD|
19"|20"|22"|23"|24" Single Monitor - Widescreen or Square
|Accessories||Mouse and Keyboard included|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
DP & HDMI USB 3.0
Originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
They're built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This Desktop System has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
Extensively tested to assure full functionality and durability. The device is cleaned and screened to be like-new or show minor wear only. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with an included new license. A standard, open-source office suite is included in the system.
THIS DESKTOP SYSTEM WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. ALL NECESSARY CABLES ARE INCLUDED
- Dell Optiplex 7070 Micro
- Mouse and Keyboard included
- 19"|20"|22"|23"|24" LCD Monitor - Widescreen or Square based on availability.
- Power Cords (2 Power Cables) & VGA or Display Port Cable
- Ethernet Cable *While supplies last*
- Packing Slip Including your Official Microsoft License-Product Key
- We offer a 30-Day Store Exchange Policy, No Cash Refunds.
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping cost. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered.
- WAHES+ Care & Support is available for $9.99/mo*.
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $49.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.