REFURBISHED GRADE A
Excluded Compatibility due to CPU type:
TurboTax or Intuit Clients
If interested in the above clients, MUST HAVE i5 or i7
Monitor Displayed are Stock Images used to represent the item. Actual Monitor may vary based on inventory.
System Specs & About:
ARISE CLIENT QUALIFIED
|CPU||Intel i3-3220 @ 3.3 GHz|
|Hard Drive||500GB HDD|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional|
|Network||Ethernet LAN : Yes
Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X)
|Ports||USB 2.0 ports : 4
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports :4
VGA (D-Sub) ports: 1
DVI port: No
DisplayPorts : 1
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
Microphone in: Yes
Headphone outputs: 1
Originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
It's built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This Desktop CPU Tower has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
Extensively tested to assure full functionality and durability. The device is cleaned and screened to be like-new or show minor wear only. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with included new license. A standard, open-source office suite is included in the system.
THIS DESKTOP CPU TOWER WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. ALL NECESSARY CABLES ARE INCLUDED
- 1 x Lenovo Thinkcentre M82 Desktop CPU Tower
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Ethernet Cable *While supplies last*
- 1 x Packing Slip Including your Official Microsoft License-Product Key
- We offer a 30-Day Store Exchange Policy, No Cash Refunds.
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping cost. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered.
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $79.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.