OUR RENEWED CPU TOWERS ARE INSPECTED, TESTED, AND DEEP CLEANED BY A CERTIFIED TECH SPECIALIST TO ENSURE HIGH QUALITY.
We test the entire unit for functionality. Graded B units have no major damage, but scratches or scuffs on the casing may show. Which will be transparently indicated upon description and before shipping. Overall, everything is guaranteed and 100% Fully Tested. Actual pictures of the product are sent to customers upon shipping for quality reference.
System Specs & About:
ARISE CLIENT QUALIFIED AND
|CPU||Intel i3 Processor, 1st through 4th generation|
|RAM||4GB Guaranteed, Some models will have 8GB (Can upgrade as an add-on)|
|Hard Drive||250GB HDD Minimum to 1TB HDD Maximum
Windows 10 Professional
|Network||Connection onboard for LAN + Cable provided|
All units will have a minimum of 4-ports, Some will have USB 3.0/SS others will NOT
(Adapters available to purchase as an add-on)
Originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
It's built with higher-quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This Desktop CPU Tower has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
The unit displayed is stock images used to represent the item. Actual pictures of the product are sent to customers upon shipping for quality reference.
THIS DESKTOP CPU TOWER WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. ALL NECESSARY CABLES ARE INCLUDED
- 1 X Refurbished Desktop CPU Tower
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X Ethernet Cable *While supplies last*
- 1 X Packing Slip Including your Official Microsoft License-Product Key
- We offer a 30-Day Store Exchange Policy, No Cash Refunds.
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping costs. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered.
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $79.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.