Refurbished - GRADE A Equipment
Excluded Compatibility due to CPU type:
TurboTax or Intuit Clients
If interested in the above clients, MUST HAVE i5 or i7
System Specs & About:
Does Meet Arise Minimum Standards
|Hard Drive||250GB HDD
|Monitor||Dual 19"|20″|24" LCD Monitor - Widescreen or Square
|Accessories||Mouse and Keyboard included|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional|
VGA & DP NEEDS USB 3.0
ARISE CLIENT QUALIFIED
ASD CLIENT QUALIFIED (Dual Monitor Capable)
These machines were originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment. They're built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This computer has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. Every component is cleaned and tested for full functionality. Cosmetics are improved to show only minor wear. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with the included new license.
A standard, open-source office suite is included on the machine.
This computer will arrive at your doorstep ready to use right out of the box. All necessary cables are included.
Monitor Displayed are Stock Images used to represent the item. Actual Monitor Style/Model No. may vary based on inventory.
- 1 x HP Compaq 6200 SFF
- 1 x Mouse and Keyboard included
- Dual 19"|20″|24" LCD Monitor - Widescreen or Square based on availability.
- 1 x Power Cords (2 Power Cables) & VGA or Display Port Cable
- 1 x Ethernet Cable *While supplies last*
- 1 x Packing Slip Including your Official Microsoft License-Product Key
- We offer a 30-Day Store Exchange Policy, No Cash Refunds.
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping costs. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered.
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $79.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.