Limited|Extended Warranty & Return Policies
Warranty Info - Last updated 01/31/21
We want you to be a customer for life, so our benchmark for service and quality is far above and beyond that of our competition. If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied in the handling of your purchase, please contact our Customer Support Team. This department is ready and waiting to answer your questions, address your concerns, and to provide outstanding technical support.
YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS OUR OBJECTIVE!
We are open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM, CST. The phone number for Customer Support is 918-973-1188. The email address for questions relating to an order or technical support is:
Ninety-Day (90) Limited warranty:
All of our refurbished computers come with a ninety-day warranty. This warranty covers parts and labor for ninety-days after the purchase of your computer. We warrant that products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the Warranty period of ninety-days. During the warranty period, we will, at our option: Provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product; replace it with a comparable product; or have the computer shipped back to us for repair. Replacement parts and products will be comparable in function and performance to the original part or product and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. This warranty excludes: Problems caused by third party software and/or “apps”, unauthorized repairs, any unauthorized modifications, issues related to “cookies/malware/virus’” and any other issues related to Internet usage and/or damages cause by actions of third parties. Laptop Batteries are not covered in this warranty. All laptop batteries are tested to hold a charge of 30 minutes but we cannot guarantee that it will last longer. It is our goal to provide you with the best computer and the best service for your dollar.
If you are having any problems, please contact us either by calling our friendly customer service reps at 918-973-1188 or messaging us through the contact-us form on our website wahequipmentsolutions.com.
Many issues can be quickly resolved by Customer Service, but if not, an “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued and arrangements made for the item to be returned to us.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN RMA NUMBER.
WAHES accepts refund/exchange claims for 14 days after receipt of product. Refunds will be issued after the item(s) are received at our location and serial numbers are confirmed. We issue refunds in the form of store-credit only, No cash-refunds. Shipping costs are non-refundable. After the 14 day time period, it is the obligation of the buyer to pay return shipping to our facility for repair or replacement. WAHES will be obligated to pay return shipping of the item to the buyer upon repair. All returns must include all original purchased items, be returned in original packaging and pack as originally received. Item’s not packaged correctly and damaged in return shipping may be subject to a restock fee of up to 25% of order value.
Returns are no-longer accepted after 30-calendar days from purchase date.
- If for any reason we cannot fix your issue over the phone, we will arrange with you to receive your product back for either repair or replacement at our discretion.
- Any changes to internal components will void warranty.
- Used items may have cosmetic blemishes that may include scratches and/or other surface imperfections due to normal usage.
- Used Items have been vigorously tested for functionality and are in complete working order, unless otherwise stated within the product description.
- Any software or licensing that may be required to fully operate this Item is not included unless specified in the product description. (Computer Operating System and Bundled Software are included in the purchase price)
- All Hard drives are Securely DOD wiped and tested thoroughly.
- If a specific part, model, or logic board number is needed please contact us prior to committing to any purchase.
- Please verify compatibility with your manufacturer prior to purchase.
- WAHES is not responsible for Items purchased in error.
- Items being sold “AS-IS” have No Warranty and are not refundable!
- WAHES reserves the right to cancel any transaction for any reason.