Is your work from home equipment still compatible?
When working from home, it’s important to keep up with your platform’s equipment requirements and policies. Recently Arise Virtual Solutions has made some major changes that could affect your equipment’s compatibility on their platform. Keep on reading to learn more about these changes, but if you already know you need to upgrade your equipment you can shop our Arise Compatible Desktops & Laptops here, and the Compatible Accessories here.
Arise Equipment Policy Updates:
- Intel Core Processors: I3-9000, I5-7000, I7-5000, I9 series or better
- Pentium G5400/N6400 series or better
- XEON E Class series or better
- Celeron J4000 / N5000 series or better
- AMD RYZEN 3 series or better
- Athlon 3000 series or better
- Minimum: 20GB+ available space and 60GB+ total space
- Recommended: 30GB+ available space and 60GB+ total space
- Minimum: 4GB RAM
- Recommended: 8GB Ram
- Minimum: Windows 10
- Recommended: Windows 11
Need to upgrade? WAHES is offering 10% off your equipment meeting the new requirements using code UPGRADE10
You can easily find compatible equipment items such as PC Bundle or a Laptop on the Work At Home Equipment Solutions website. If you’re needing other work from home accessories such as a dial pad headset, or a USB headset, compatible options for the Arise platform can also be found on the WAHES website.
Work At Home Equipment Solutions has made it easy to upgrade with the multiple finance/lease options offered. If you’re looking to purchase equipment but not feel the immediate pressure of your upgrade, browse the “Easy Financing” tab on the WAHES website to learn more about each partner.